AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thank you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cottonhauler's wife
Posted 10/6/2016 17:44 (#5567659)
Subject: Thank you

Well, happy to say I'm sitting in my lawn chair, enjoying the breeze, and breathing freely on my own. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and especially your words of support and encouragement for my husband. The last thing I remember before losing consciousness early Monday was praying to be forgiven of my sins. The first thing I remember when I semi-regained consciousness a few hours later was feeling John grab my hand and telling me, "I'm here, Honey. Don't try to talk; you have a tube in your throat." I knew I was going to be ok when I felt his hand and heard his voice. Now, all women possess a bit of vanity, and I certainly wasn't looking my best when Hubby took the pictures, but you know what? I know him. He was worrying, praying, crying, and feeling helpless. If the pictures made you uncomfortable, don't look. I am not angry, nor offended, and as long as my jiggly parts are covered, my husband can snap pics all he wants if it's going to keep him from snapping altogether.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)