AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere 6500 sprayer Raven Electronic Rate Controller
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Reese
Posted 9/29/2016 18:44 (#5555618)
Subject: John Deere 6500 sprayer Raven Electronic Rate Controller

Cedar Bluff, AL
I have a Raven Electronic Rate Controller. Part # 063-0159-849. I dont know what model # that is suppossed to represent. But anyhow the rate display started acting up. It will be controlling the rate fine and then the display will show 000.0 and then sometimes it will start back working and start controlling the rate just fine. Unfortunately now it doesnt control at all. I have to spray in manual which isn't a big deal. I've just gotten used to it working. I think/know the flow meter is working properly because the tank volume indication is pretty accurate and I checked to make sure the turbine was turning freely in the flow meter. Also when your in auto, and the controller is working properly and the display goes to 000.0 I will get a flow rate alarm. And the only way to silence the alarm is to go to manual. Has anyone else ever had this problem. And if so what did you do to repair it or where can I send my monitor for repair. I'm sure this monitor isn't manufactured anymore. My sprayer is a 1993 model. TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)