AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Boone and crocket
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 9/22/2016 02:04 (#5542263 - in reply to #5541814)
Subject: RE: Boone and crocket

Thanks for your concern, Ditt. At the moment, we are getting pizz-pounded here 40 miles south of Rochester, but the really rough stuff was a little west of us over in the neighborhood of Jchambers. He is just about ground central for the worst of what Mother Nature can throw at us. I was driving home last night from Mason city, listening to AM 1300 KGLo, and it was absolutely nonstop severe weather warnings, with numerous tornadoes, quarter size hail, and tremendous winds. My son said the Nora Springs Fire Department was storm spotting in his Driveway south of town, and had reports of winds of 110 mph. It's supposed to continue for about another 24 hours. These are events I usually only witness about once every fifteen years, yet for me, this is the third (with numerous other 2-3 inchers almost weekly) one of these events in my location this season. Unreal. The crops here are just about ready to get going in full stride. Who knows when the ground will ever get fit enough to carry harvest equipment in this area, as a half inch now is a big deal. Could legitimately be a freeze up job before we can get anything done.

Edited by Boone & Crockett 9/22/2016 02:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)