AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 9/11/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Not quite the middle
Posted 9/12/2016 11:06 (#5524374 - in reply to #5522195)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 9/11/16*****

NE SD
Time for me to get back at losing a few pounds again. Realized this morning it is only 2 months today to my daughter's wedding. Been a tough summer for us but harvest is approaching so we are trying to get back on track with the "normal" farming routine. We did get silage cut last week and as much as I dreaded it, I got along fine with my old silage truck and we had a good run. Glad that is done now. My original goal was to lose 30# but with the things going on here these past weeks, I have lost over 1/2 of that already so adjusting my goal to lose 15# before the wedding and then slowly work on a few more after that. Already ordered the mother of the bride dress so it should fit better now than when I originally tried it on. My normal weight loss strategy is cutting out carbs but they are my comfort foods right now so need to figure out what will work best this time.....and yes I have done this dozens of times but then slack off when I reach my goal and it slowly creeps back on. My goal this time is not only lose it but lose it for good!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)