AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 9/11/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 9/11/2016 07:08 (#5522195)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 9/11/16*****

Good Sunday Morning, first let us all remember those that lost their lives on 9/11. So hard to believe that was 15 years ago already. Dave had just left for a hunting trip out west. Our youngest son had left for his freshman year in college. So there I was all alone in the house and all that was on tv was the devastation. A time we will never forget.

More rain this past week. The guys need to get at the corn silage, hopefully tomorrow. Cooler temps too and lower humidity which I love. I love having the house opened up with the fresh air flowing through. That is the nice thing about not living right on the farm. Still live in the country and we get the country smells, but not like we are living in the middle of it.

Weigh ins today, how did you do? Dave lost .8, so he is chipping away at it. Me, I lost, but only .2. My appetite is coming back but I am not getting in that much activity yet. Twice a day I do my knee exercises which take half and hour to 45 minutes each time, but not enough walking. My fitbit is saying I am walking over a mile a day, so that is good as the printouts that I got from the doctor says I should be getting in a quarter mile. So I am ahead of that. Staples come out tomorrow.

Have a good week, pack some good lunches for when you are in the combines for hours on end. Be careful, get out and walk around.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)