AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

mini drone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Duane in ND
Posted 8/31/2016 20:57 (#5502199 - in reply to #5499603)
Subject: RE: mini drone

North central North Dakota

I bought a Hubsan for around $70 to play with.  I will say play since it got me a chance to try out a cheap toy with 720P video recording.  The next level up I would again go with Hubsan but go with the 501S.  Monoprice sells for $300 (discounts happen often)
http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=117&cp_id=11719&cs_id=1171901&p_id=14453&seq=1&format=2

Hubsan 501S Brushless Quadcopter Drone - Follow Me & Return Home Mode, 1080P FPV -WHITE / GOLD

1080P HD CAMERA: The built in HD camera is tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the skies. The aerial live video and pictures give you a brand new view, shocking your mind.

AUTOMATIC RETURN FUNCTION: The built in GPS enables the quad copter to enter into Failsafe mode when the connection from the remote controller is lost. In Failsafe mode, the flight control system will automatically control the quad copter to turn to home and land. You can control the quad copter to enter into Failsafe mode using the home function switch.

FOLLOW ME MODE: The built in GPS enables the H501S to fly itself to capture your adventure wherever you are. Just focus on your activities and enjoy your personal photographer experience!

HEADLESS MODE: When the quad copter enters the headless mode, the controls will be set to one direction based on the quad copter’s current path.

INCLUDES MULTI-FUNCTION FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER VER 2.0: 5.8 real time video transmission. 4.3’ inches LCD.

UNMATCHED BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Each motor is made with powerful and durable technology. The precise and self-tightening propellers ensure a better and safer flight.

FLIGHT TIME: The intelligent battery has a large capacity that extends flying time to last 20 minutes.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)