AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autosteer Machinery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

johndeere76
Posted 8/30/2016 07:58 (#5498765 - in reply to #5498414)
Subject: RE: Autosteer Machinery

NE Nebraska
My comment, if you ever want to add application control such as controlling your nh3 toolbar, planter, sprayer I would look at a fmx 1000. Also agree on the unlocked to rtk, gives you all the options that you could ever want to upgrade to in the future with very minimal cost now. The 750 is a great monitor but the fmx 1000 has a larger screen and has some nicer features, plus more options of upgrading to implement steering, water management, and 6 products/ controllers.

Also, the fmx 1000 and cfx 750 are Trimble and the fm 1000 and fm750 are case/ new holland branded but are the same operating system respectfully. Regarding unlocks, you can always use a lesser subscription but you have to unlock to go higher. Example: displays unlocked to rtk and Glonas can use waas, OmniStar, RTX, rtk. John Deere would be rtk, sf3, sf2, sf1 in decreasing order.

The 250 and ezsteer is still a pretty good system for tillage, that would work for the 9400 and 8450. The 750 and ezsteer would work good with range point RTX for nh3 and steering the sprayer. I would also add a field iq Raven replacement kit to it to control your nh3 and sprayer if they currently are run by a raven controller. This would get you automatic section and rate control. Range point RTX is available with every 750 or 1000.

Usually at auction, precision equipment sells pretty cheap. It's always a fear that something might not work because it has to be plugged in to operate and is had to visually inspect. If it's a neighbor or someone you know and can trust for some setup help, that's worth more too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)