AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS3 yield map wet yield only??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bmludwig
Posted 8/23/2016 22:12 (#5486596)
Subject: GS3 yield map wet yield only??

I have searched Google and on here but cannot find an answer to my question... I am helping a customer setup yield mapping for this season on his 2630 in an S680. I have no problem setting everything up to get the mapping and legend working, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the map to show dry yield rather than wet yield. I go to "map settings," nothing there. Have switched in crop settings (I believe that's the screen it's on, it's the checkbox for wet or dry yield) but that has no influence on the map legend. I click the dropdown menu on map foreground and as far as yield, my only option shows Yield (Wet). One might guess that there would be a Yield (Dry) in the same menu, but no such luck. I've read the manual, no mention of this. I can toggle between moisture map legend and yield (wet) legend. I have not done any calibration yet as the crop isn't quite ready and I am just trying to get ahead. I know I've mapped dry yield on other machines before and never had a problem... This is frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated!
P.S. I know I will need to calibrate all the sensors and plan on doing so when he begins harvest. Just trying to get mapping set up right now. I'm beginning to think this is yet another issue with the 2630 updates that have always caused more issues than they seem to help. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Thanks a ton, guys!

Brian
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)