AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lost all of my Field View Data
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Go Bison
Posted 8/21/2016 15:55 (#5481929)
Subject: Lost all of my Field View Data

Atwater, MN
So I upgraded to Field View Plus a couple of weeks ago and I was planning to use the fieldview drive for harvest but when they upgraded me, I lost all of my planting data and I am unable to get it back to my field view account. I had all of the information the night before they did the upgrade and now it is all gone. I have been working with Field View and Precision to try and get it back, but no luck, this is what I have done so far:

1. Tried different power cords and IPad's to hook up to 20/20 and didn't work
2. Took the planting data off of the 20/20 and put on stick and then wiped the 20/20 and then put it back on, didn't work.
3. Sent all of my data to Field view and they cannot get it onto 20/20 on their end due to serial number issue
4. Precision had me update to newest version on 20/20, version 2016.6 didn't work
5. Uninstalled the app on the Ipad and reinstalled, didn't work.

The Field View people and Precision People are stumped, with no more options to try, I can't figure out why I had everything on the Ipad and now it is gone off of my Ipad and desktop account. My fields are there, but all of the planting information is gone.

I have everything on SMS and that worked to get the data into the Pro 700 once I updated the Pro 700, so now I am wondering how can I get the fieldview drive to work without having the information on my Ipad. Can I get the information off of SMS and put onto my field view account?

Any help or ideas here would be appreciated.

Thank you
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)