AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/21/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/20/2016 20:48 (#5480658)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 8/21/16*****

Good Sunday Morning, well, actually I am writing this Saturday night as I have a few minutes here and I won't in the morning. Our grandson is staying with us and I will be taking him home in the morning. I should say he was staying with us. He went to our son's place today while we had to go to a party and when we got back he asked if he could stay at Uncle Jon's tonight. So that is where he is. I hope I don't get a call in the middle of the night.

Well, we had another inch plus more rain this week. Other years if they talked rain it seemed like it always went around us. This summer when they say rain we get it. They cut hay on Wednesday and bagged it Thursday and it rained over an inch on Friday. Dave says we have more hay then we ever had. It is a good thing.

Well, I have a week yet before surgery so I better get the house in shape and do some deep cleaning as I won't be doing much of it after. So I will be busy this week.

How was the scale this week? I weighed this morning and was down .4. Not much but something. Hope you all are getting a few free days before you start the fall harvest. It seems like we were just talking about planting and soon it will be harvest time. I know they are usually doing corn silage now, but with all this rain the corn is still green. So will be a little while before they start that.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)