AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Requesting Info About Ichthammol(black salve)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

teach84
Posted 8/18/2016 20:24 (#5477002)
Subject: Requesting Info About Ichthammol(black salve)

west-byGod-Pa.
I had never heard of black salve growing up, as we always had San-Cura on hand & it fixed everything. 4 Years ago, a friend told me about black salve & I immediately went to Walmart & got some. Fast forward to a month ago, came down with one of the worst afflictions I have ever encountered on my right leg...turned out to be a boil, which I had heard of , but had no experience with. On the worst day of suffering, my friend sent me word to use the black salve, which I did, & lo & behold, 45 minutes later I was sitting in a chair with no pain.
Just today-chance encounter with a man at a gas station , tells me that the only company that makes it has quit because the government came down on them demanding that they "prove" that it has any "drawing" power, and that the cost to do so is not worth it. I did not find it at Walmart, but did at two drug stores. Does anyone know if story is true? I can believe it, but that does not make it true. I know that some vet-care suppliers have carried it, but does not mean it hasn't been discontinued
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)