AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/14/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

caleb2684
Posted 8/14/2016 10:16 (#5468359 - in reply to #5468068)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 8/14/16*****

Aggieland
Howdy howdy, I know it's been a couple weeks since I checked in. Life got real crazy busy there for a while. Between my new AC company I started, my full time job at the cotton gin, moving and selling a house I've been busy.
Stress has been very high the last month and I realized that I most certainly am a stress eater. I'm not sure what I was doing not to gain all my weight back but there for a week or two I was eating sweets all day, drinking sodas and not counting a single carb. I was working my tail off in hot attics, moving furniture and such so that's probably what helped.
We are virtually done unpacking, the AC company is off and making a little money and cotton season is fast approaching. I've got less than a month before we start ginning cotton. The beauty of this new place is its a mile down the road from the gin. It's a rent house but the rate was right and we made a good profit off our house we sold so we can pay off a ton of debt. A chance to start over financially at 32 years old and use the past lessons of what not to do with money from now on.
So with all that I'm happy to report in at 215.6 this week.

Caleb
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)