AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/14/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/14/2016 07:19 (#5468068)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 8/14/16*****

Good Sunday Morning, a real quickie here as I have company in the house. My brother and wife are here for the weekend's 50th class reunion for Dave and my brother's high school graduation. How the heck can I be married to someone that old. We get there to the two night event and it was just a bunch of old people. Thought I was in the wrong place.

So anyway, Dave gained another pound and it wouldn't have anything to do with all the alcohol he drank. I was the designated driver, so I ended up losing 1.6 pounds this week. I will take that.

Had my joint replacement class this week along with some labs and the swab your nose to test for MERSA. I knew that it would be positive for me and I get the call that I was positive and what I am going to have to do. I must be a carrier as I have never had anything that I know of that involved MERSA. The doctor told me that she finds it common among people on the farm. I don't live on the farm anymore. Dave says I have leprosy and says he won't touch me anymore. Have any of you dealt with this? I tested positive for my hip, the right knee and my left hand and they didn't bother testing me for the right hand, just made me do the nose treatment and body wash. All turned out well, and hope this does too.

We are going to our daughters for a couple days and bringing our grandson home with us for a few more. So a busy week ahead. Hope you had a good loosing week and have a good one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)