AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is your endgame?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

denice.r
Posted 7/28/2016 06:57 (#5436547 - in reply to #5435241)
Subject: RE: What is your endgame?

south east Indiana
I have not read through all the responses yet but Men and Women are wired differently and think differently - if you have not yet figured that out. :) Ideally we are 'made' that way to complement each other I think. The problem may be that a whole lot of Stuff gets in the way and throws us off and distracts us from what is important.

What are the things you can not live without. Money should made to enable you to do the things you want and make life better not more difficult. Is a job where you work 70 hours a week really worth it???

Never have had a great job always just gotten by - I can tell you that you can enjoy simple things when there is not money to play with. It is not the vacations and dinners out or pretty clothes we women really want (most of us) it is a Partner!! Partner in every sense of the word - best friend that you can tell everything to - without question or anger - who we can count on without a doubt, who will be there when we need them even when it is not convenient or a good time.
When our relationships are Right everything looks better and the stuff that is not we feel we can handle.
When we are not in sink everything sucks!

Two books have helped me along the way. Men are from Mars Women are from Venus - it really points out how men and women communicate and view things differently. The book reassured me that I was normal and gave me a new way to improve communication. I think every person should read it

The other book is The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch It helps you view the world a bit differently. He was a college professor had a family with 3 young kids and had terminal cancer. This book he wrote for his children to tell them about life and himself since he was not going to be there for them.

Honestly Women are not complicated or a big mystery - If we are special and you value us show it! Not just words and not just buy stuff but do things that make us feel special and important to you.
We WANT YOUR TIME - WE WANT YOU

Your Priorities are not what you say they are they are where you spend your time and energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is that simple.

I am single because I have not found a man who is willing to adjust things that are important to him to include me and make me and our relationship a priority even though I am very willing to do that for him.

The paycheck is not as important as your time -

Edited by denice.r 7/28/2016 20:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)