AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is your endgame?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 7/27/2016 16:17 (#5435529 - in reply to #5435241)
Subject: RE: What is your endgame?

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

"But I didn't work 7 days a week then. We had different things to communicate about. Camping trips to the keys, jetskiing on the Atlantic, traveling to visit family, concerts, baseball games, etc."

I don't have an answer for you puff. But reading the above quote from your post makes it look to me like maybe you've changed all the rules without her input.  If these are the things she enjoyed doing before you started cattle and farming, and you don't do those things now because of the cattle and farming, she's kinda had the rug pulled out from under her. Or at least it appears so on the surface.  Doesn't seem real fair to me, but I don't know details or if my impression is correct or not. 

This may be a place to start in correcting what you seem to be struggling with right now. 

Edit to add after I read a few more of your responding posts:  puff, I really wish you could find a way to put as much planning and goal-setting into your relationship with your wife as you do with the cattle. Your daughter is a beauty, and those eyes just shine. It's easy to read how proud you are of her and how much you love her. Try to focus some of your attention to detail onto what your wife is asking you, I think it'll benefit you and your daughter both very much in the long run. 

Edited by Mrs B 7/27/2016 16:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)