AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Selling a farmett
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

md.mcwill
Posted 7/27/2016 16:19 (#5435534 - in reply to #5434349)
Subject: RE: Selling a farmett

2008 was the start of the housing crisis. Things really went south after that. Some places probably still have not recovered to 2008 prices.

We sold a house for a good price and then bought another house a year or so later. Prices had come down but prices came down a lot more in the next few years. We have just recovered to the purchase price of our house.

For quick and dirty look at other places in the area. I would look at trulia.com, realtor.com, hotpads.com and zillow.com. When my wife and I were looking for a new house in the new area, we would not look at a place that did not have a bunch of pictures. Our house got sold because the real estate person had a person take a million pictures. There were still pictures, 360s pictures and a few videos. Videos were new at the time.

If your real estate person does not have lots of pictures, information on the school district, taxes, etc. then I would fire the person. By lots of pictures, I mean different pictures from different angles of the same room. You never know what will catch the eye of the looker.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)