AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It's been 7 "last time this happened," or "it begins," or "you are here,"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Allis 7040
Posted 7/25/2016 22:40 (#5432638)
Subject: It's been 7 "last time this happened," or "it begins," or "you are here,"

Here we go I'm sure this won't set well but if things were so bad why don't all these farmers that have accumulated so much cash over the past years quit. Sell out get a easy job and coast the rest of there life. With the age of the average farmer there would be so much land for rent it would be crazy. So why don't we have a large amount of turnover yet. Was the good times not as good as we thought or did we overspend. Did we not treat farming like a business and invest it. I'm considered young and maybe I need glasses but I see so many opportunities. In my part of the world farmers have tore down there grain bins. Pay for alot of custom work in there fields and sold the cattle. I can remember the eighty
And it wasn't fun on the farm. To this day I hate hogs. (Best Christmas present ever was in 89 when the farrowing house burned down while we were at gramas house Christmas morning)
But looking back there were alot of chances at good prices. I guess if the worst thing to happen to me is I go broke I will have one blessed life.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)