AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500 & EZ Steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

FamousLee
Posted 7/21/2016 09:00 (#5423148)
Subject: EZ Guide 500 & EZ Steer

Ossian, IN
I've got my eye on a complete EZ Guide 500 & EZ Steer setup and just searching for some answers before diving in. Does the foam wheel free spin when manually turning around on the ends or do you have to tilt it back every time? Does the it automatically do the coverage map when the steering is engaged, or does that have to be selected as an option? Is it better to use the add-on keypad remote, or wire in your own switch?

From what I've read in the past day, if adding your own switch, for engaging auto steer it needs to be a momentary switch? If doing it this way, does it disengage once you've turn so far off the path or do you need to push the button again to disengage? And for coverage map & steering it needs to be a on or off switch? Sounds like an old printer cable is all that is needed to actually wire in your own switch, just depends which pins you use for what kind of function you want? And the homemade switch or actual foot switch plugs into the EZ steer controller? If went with the actual EZ Trimble keypad, does that plug into the EZ Guide or the EZ steer controller?

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)