AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/17/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 7/17/2016 14:16 (#5415998 - in reply to #5415860)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 7/17/16*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
Interesting articles Von. I just have decided that what works for me...is how I will deal with everything. I've given up some carbs...bread was my downfall but I will still eat some pasta every now & then. I've lost enough weight for my height & while I wish it was a little more....I'm at the place where my main goal is to maintain what I'm at. I don't want to get as heavy as I was. The snacking for me wasn't so hard to give up. I do eat a handful of almonds in the afternoon to give me a little boost but I'm going after the salt factor. Sweets aren't my thing normally. I have found too if I eat a spoonful of Cool Whip that that will take away the sweet craving. While all my methods may not be approved by some low carb experts....it's what works for me. I have to thank my friend who encouraged me to try this & of course you for putting your voice in my head at times when I wanted to give up! No I haven't lost lots of weight...just enough for me. I also have to give thanks to my gal pal walkers every morning 5 days a week. They've kept me moving & have helped me change the way my body looks. After seeing some pictures recently of classmates....oh boy have I done well!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)