AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/17/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 7/17/2016 11:15 (#5415705 - in reply to #5415356)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 7/17/16*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
I guess I have good news about my weight but I'm still not happy with my lab #s that I got the results of yesterday. According to the scales Friday at the dr's...I've lost a total of 14 lbs since last July. It's been up...down...steady...& everything in between but that's the number I'm starting off with this week. I was hoping the cholesterol # would be down...it was up 4 points. The good news though was the triglycerides were down 29 points & the glucose was still down 12 from a year ago. So losing the 14 lbs has paid off...just not quite like I wanted it to. And I guess the other good news is...still not on any cholesterol meds! I know I feel better & I like the fact that I can actually buy smaller clothes. I'm sure my age is a huge factor in my #s so I have to learn to accept them...continue on as I am & not give in to the temptations I crave at times!!! And in honor of National Ice Cream Day....I may just splurge after lunch...which is low carb shrimp & broccoli....& have that bowl of ice cream to support our dairy farmers!
Sorry about your knee Deb. Hopefully your recovery time won't be bad & you will be back at it pain free in no time!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)