AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Territorial wife?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Wheat77
Posted 7/14/2016 17:22 (#5411479 - in reply to #5410538)
Subject: RE: Territorial wife?

ndsu84 - 7/14/2016 06:46

What is it she's wanting to fight with them about?

Our last is getting married tomorrow and my wife is a bit of an expert on thus stuff by now. Problems she's running into, it's at a church we're not familiar with and we just found out there's a funeral 5 hours before the wedding, so church access is now limited, plus there's new road construction Blocking off the church. She has to adjust flower, food deliveries etc... My daughter wanted to take care of a lot of the details so now we don't know exactly what's taken care of and what's not. Mother of the groom wants to haul decorations out of the dance hall a couple hours early so she can save them and not stay up too late. No big deal but we'd prefer to enjoy the night and not start closing up the dance in the middle.

If you can explain to your inlaws what your wife thinks are her decisions and why, maybe they will back off. Many times the mother of the groom can be crazy controlling.

I read with laughter your thing about the mother of the groom wanting to pull the decorations.

This is probably a good time for (you) Daddy to take command and tell her to back off.
That is hilarious. Nobody closes down a wedding dance until things get late or out of hand.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)