AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ag leader on hardi sprayer controller settings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/26/2016 13:14 (#5376863 - in reply to #5376322)
Subject: RE: ag leader on hardi sprayer controller settings

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
kaky9236 - 6/26/2016 07:20

I see you replied to my same thread in mach talk(thanks, I wasn't sure I would get much traffic here), I am using a liquid control module. I can't believe how simple the install was. If I wouldn't have had to mount the integra in the cab, it would have taken about an hour is all. I looked in the book and it seems there are alot of starting numbers but none for hardi that I found. I think I can figure the flow cal number out, but all the thresholds and calibrated bypass, etc are the settings I am looking for. Thanks again, I appreciate the help!

Check the following link from Ag Leader. I don't know if this pertains exactly to your setup but the last pages deal with choosing By Pass Servo or Calibrated Reflow. Note the ** at the bottom of the page to decide. It appears to give some flow meter starting values also. I don't recall seeing setting for a PWM setup. I assume this would be a PWM valve to control the speed of the pump rather than an inline product PWM valve which controls the product itself.

Copy the following: 2006336-ENG_C_INST_INT_DC_Hardi_SprayII_Chassis_Mount.pdf

This should take you to the Ag Leader site where you can read it, print it etc.

Edited by tedbear 6/26/2016 13:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)