AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Butch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/29/2016 22:30 (#5327593)
Subject: Butch

Buxton ND
Yes Butch your reading it right, bullish corn and think beans are done, more so the meal part done.
Beans rallied a bunch while corn was flat, so corn can rally without beans doing much.
STILL not a cloud in the sky in Matto Gross Brazil, MG raises about 35% of the 2nd crop corn.
S/SE MGDS did get some good rain Saturday in areas, IMO Brazil 2nd crop corn continues to get smaller and should keep exports coming our way.
This has been nearly 2 MONTH of generally dry in Brazil
I think FarmPro may have some extra hammers your wife could use ! ! ! ! !

The targets are now the gap in ZCZ @ 4.26 trouble is everyone and Uncle will target that gap. So chances are high it well under/over shoot it.
Blu's gap above on the continual weekly @ 4.29
4.40 high from Christmas 2014
4.50, or 4.54 last summers wee hours of the morning quiet high. Plus 4.50 is just the magically 4.50 dating back to start of the E -Boom.
The difference RIGHT NOW is we have NEW money coming to play corn, compared to last summers rally which if memory serves was a 83% short covering rally. Wanna know why beans rallied,,, NEW money coming to play in the CME sandlot.
NAT's finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy seen ME bullish corn for awhile with finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy some NEW money coming to play corn.

Pitt and his sites to low post far below, plus my post post below on money flows. Its gonna take some fairly major weather but if we start hitting some heavy duty buy stops above 4.50 she's gonna rock and roll higher. Fundy's take me back to too much corn carry and too much feed wheat to buffer that corn carry. I think $5 corn with crude where it is, is a stretch but anything is possible. $4.50 will be mega major 10 foot thick rail track re-bar re-enforced concert resistance as is was the summer.

Wheat the "Donald Trump of Market talk" nayyyyyy not that out spoken. Dam good think you didn't call me Bernie or your family would be planning your funeral LOL

I can be bullish even with nothing at stake on corn in the bin/board or field. We do have a lil problem tho,,,,, FarmPro's stumbling US $$$ seems to keep rallying ever since he made that stumbling post, .40 higher again tonight. Not too worried as we're still the cheapest corn in the world and we have it to export. This is the difference between and objective view and someone that's talking their long positions. I think most in NAT have that figured out by this time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)