AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever been a pack rat?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 5/27/2016 09:35 (#5323172)
Subject: Have you ever been a pack rat?

West of Broken Bow
Started clearing out things in storage while the rain is falling and it just makes me wonder why I saved certain things. Stacks and stacks of heavy boxes filled with books. Why I spent all that effort and time to haul them before and then store them just to have to deal with it all again later makes me shake my head. All the books and papers from college were there as well. The piles of tractor parts and old tools can be justified though. Can't say the same for most of it. This is on a secondary property that's used for storage. There were long periods of time when I was working and living in another state part of the year. Didn't have time for much of anything except work.

I'm trying to donate as much of the books and other items as possible, but that takes time to haul it to places. Never again will I make the mistake storing things like that in such an excessive way. It's going to take a while to finish clearing it all out. Thankfully have some help.

The thread about garages reminded me that I don't get to use mine as intended. Instead, they are full of tractors, tools, and machinery. LOL

Are you a pack rat?

Edited by TractorAddict 5/27/2016 09:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)