AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Burn small stressed beans or not?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

cotncrzy
Posted 5/26/2016 07:56 (#5321181)
Subject: Burn small stressed beans or not?

PROSPECT, TENNESSEE
My soybean crop is at the third trifoliate stage, and are rather small. I got 1/2 of them sprayed last week ahead of a little dab of rain. I am having to use Ultra Blazer and Dual in the Roundup since I was badly mislead by a local salesman on how much Fomesafen could be used so I used a premix that contained it. After carefully looking at the label I realized I couldn't use enough Prefix to get the job dome so now I am really having to burn the crap out of them.

Im at the point where I have either got to do it, or don't... Had Palmer Pigweed in every field last year at harvest, but haven't any show up other than in the river bottoms where the seed bank is rich. I feel if I don't spray this, the ugly monster will show up, but we are dry and stressed, and the beans I sprayed last week, even after 1/2" of rain, looks as if they as soon die as live. Everyone says they will be ok, if we had moisture, or thought we might get some in next few days I would go but, we have already missing 100% chances and the wind is blowing dry air! 1.5pts Ultra Blazer aka. (Avalanche ultra), and Dual at 1 pint, in the tank with 40 oz Roundup.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)