AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

sx6 not doing well again tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/24/2016 08:59 (#5317686 - in reply to #5317677)
Subject: Where's the Beef

Buxton ND
Where's the bulls ? Red beanies they sure can not have went MIA already have they ?
The beef part, I think we can all pickup some extra beef and support the cattle guys, we need them and they need us.
BTW I love my pork chops too ! ! !

Here's some stuff I picked up via twitter from *Dan Hueber* of The Hueber Report. I tend to like the older grey hairs guys because they simply have more experience under their belts over the youngest. NO dis-respect to the younger market guys they just lack the experience that only comes with grey hair.

*"In his weekly update, Dr. Cordonnier highlighted the ongoing concerns with the safrinha corn crop in Brazil and particularly in Mato Grosso. That state produces more than 35% of this second season corn and it is now projected that it could be the worst crop in five years. This should almost certainly have additional positive impact on the corn exports from the United States. At this point he has left the overall corn production estimate unchanged at 76 MMT but leans towards lowering those numbers on future estimates"*

You do hear and read about the troubles in MG Brazil alittle, its just not "The Buzz Word" like the wet in Argentina WAS. Was,,,, as in past tense Mr. Markets long traded the "was"

I have been and continue to support the corn bulls, my thoughts on corn have not changed. Bean bulls have ZERO support from me.
Wheat, its gonna get packed in the bin, if we get a ready good crop will use the hoe to pack them alittle tighter. Plus have some extra tin cans lined up just in case.

Don will stick with those cracks.
"Have" exploded is past tense, the last time they were up here it ending very poorly for the American Producers*****
This included you Don.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)