AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have a bad feeling.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/23/2016 11:57 (#5316106 - in reply to #5316097)
Subject: RE: I have a bad feeling.

Buxton ND
My number is 4.006 near/ing are closing basis, either daily or weekly. We're all splitting hairs here whether 3.99 or 4.01
There will be some weak stop from 4.01 to 4.07
Bigger boy stops 4.10ish
Big big boy stops 4.15 to 420

Mr. Market loves to eat weak stops, quick flash higher, blows out the weak stops then lower, just the way it works and has for decades.
IF you need cash shortly why not a " TO - Target Order" @ 4.092 ZCN and let those HFT boy work FOR you ?

Bean .15 red and corn .30 GREEN, pretty easy to read sell bean/BUY corn.
ALL SMA are moving with the exception of the 200 day of daily charts.
The 100 day WILLLLLLLLLLLLL continue to move higher at this price level.
The momentum is HIGHER, momentum following funds/traders love momentum to trade off of whether higher or lower.
This go back to the "trend is your friend" after the buyer stepped in JUST before that 3.85 last week.

AWESOME day in ND Land,,,,,, 1.2 inch's in my gauge, we really needed a rain as the top soil was very dry and I was waiting for this rain to plant navy beans nice and shallow into 70-75 degree soil temps is what I live for ! ! ! ! ! Debated starting the morning with beer instead of coffee to celebrating. BILLION dollar rain for alot of E/EC/NE ND

Later planted corn and beans usually surprise a guy. Warm soils, quick emergence its off and running to a great crop.
IMO early planting is way way over-rated, more so in the Northland.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)