AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NC corn commitments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/20/2016 07:59 (#5311325 - in reply to #5311283)
Subject: RE: NC corn commitments

Buxton ND
1234 Been saying corn's is gonna do a beans for the same reason a dog licks his balls because HE CAN. I can honestly say this is the longest I've been somewhat bullish corn since my first post in NAT. The DRY in Brazil IMO is much more the story but yet you hear very little on it. The best thing about this is most of the corn is in the ground, we did not need a big rally a month ago to buy acres. That June 30th report could very well be as bullish corn as it was bullish beans on March 31st.

Corn rallies,,, what do you think basis will do in a supply driven market ? ? ?

There are traders that went after those selling low risk, low volatility, CHEAP soybean calls since last winter. This ended VERY POORLY. Anyone care to share how this turned out ? ? ?
ZCN options will expire in roughly a month, right now their too busy giving the meal call sellers their whipping then its corn turn.

Don I mentioned awhile back bean oil is done, stick a fork in it, its burnt to a crisp. I see no reason to change my mind.
My "We're Leaving" comment applies.

1586 this year carry-over Sept 1st has nothing to do with yield on this year crop and everything to do with exports and other usage.
Last winter some said exports are no big deal and are only 11% of usage. Export ARE and will ALWAYS be the way to get rid of the extra supply.
The question is,,, does one want to sell into this rally ? ? ?
Or lock the bins tight ? ? ? We can not export what's locked in the bin's can we ? ? ?
Locking the bin tight has proven to work very VERY poorly 2012-2013-2014
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)