AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bull Flag
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JUST LEARNING
Posted 5/19/2016 17:04 (#5310300 - in reply to #5310225)
Subject: RE: Bull Flag

KS and NE in eastern 3rd
Sat - 5/19/2016 15:59

QQC - Quack Quack Cracks, did you even bother to look ?
Anyone curious enough to "go fish" dig ?
QQC,,, hey maybe that MT's next name ?
Meal's rallied $100 bucks already straight UP is it a buy or sell based of the risk/reward of the trade ?

Today's bean trade was big dose of piss off the weak sell stops under 10.57 ZSN in a side-way market that's buying time.
This is why small/er traders buying beans using .10/.20 stops will be eaten alive by Mr. Market.
If your not willing to risk .50 as a stop don't trade beans.

Brazil importing some corn is 2 week old new, NEXT ? I'm sure Wiz will find something

Now just as market works, we've spent too more time and effort trying to break the report day's high of 10.914 The longer it fails to break that high the harder we will sell off when the "time" is right. I'm using "time" for a reason here.

I'm not sure if that was meant for me, but since you replied to my response I will assume it is. Yes I did look at the chart and I don't see the bull flag formation. It appears that the trading ranging is expanding rather than staying consistent. We do have a down sloping formation but the top side of the formation is not matching, just what I'm seeing. It's still early to call the formation but seems unlikely that it will occur especially if we make another low on higher volume. Volume in this downward formation should be decreasing, but it's increasing. I try not to give any technical advice on here because it will probably get blasted by someone that knows more than me, but recently I have seen some posts where people are spewing stuff to talk their position. Disclaimer I'm short from 10.70 ZSX.

edit grammar

Edited by JUST LEARNING 5/19/2016 17:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)