AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well...it happened to me sometime during the night....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 5/19/2016 19:33 (#5310489 - in reply to #5310026)
Subject: RE: I just had a new popup I have not seen in regards to the Win 10 update

Chebanse, IL.....

I just saw the same message as you! I have a separate computer for my video work. I went down to check it out, expect to see that dreaded black screen saying I was not a Win 10 machine (has Win 7 now)....but NO. Same message as dpilot. It said it was going to do an update to Win10 on May 22 if it was OK w/me! But, it also said I could reschedule (offers dropdown box dates), or postpone it indefinitely. It also said if I didn't like Win 10, I could go back to Win 7 within 31 days! I was not offered ANY choices on my other updates...they just happened.

I've postponed Win10 on my video machine. It too operates perfectly now. Thus far, the other 3 machines have updated OK, but have created additional workload for me resetting things, making certain printers default, or go find (luckily!!) the disk for a 12 yr old software that I use daily. Had to download updates for my Backblaze backup program on farm computer to make it work again. I thought it was working, but it came up with a message saying it now needed additional changes due to my recent Win10 update.

I suppose I should be really happy about the updates, but I'm not.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)