AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/8/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/8/2016 07:55 (#5288282)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 5/8/16*****

Good Sunday Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I hope if you still have a mom that you spend some time with her today, or at least call her. It means the world to us.

I am lucky enough to have my mom and mother in law and they are both coming over today for lunch. So I have to make this quick to start getting things ready.

I am feeling a little depressed with the news that came out this week about the study of the season 8 of the Biggest Loser on how they all lost big amounts of weight and then how it changes your metabolism for years after your weight loss. Here is a web site explaining what is happening. I know I have lost and gained 100 pounds. I have not gone back to my all time heaviest, but it is a huge struggle to even maintain at this size I am now.
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/biggest-losers-biggest...

So how did you all do this week? Hope you all are doing well and taking a breather getting those crops in. Please be careful out there.
Any mother posting today that had a gain gets a pass today. Haha, I am one of them, but the scale doesn't lie. Dave had a gain too and wasn't happy as he hasn't been that bad. Hope the scale was good to you. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)