AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

10.60 July
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/4/2016 11:48 (#5282088 - in reply to #5282065)
Subject: Guess What ?

Buxton ND
The Brazilian soybean producers see as they look in the mirror ???????????????????????
RECORD ALL TIME high soybean priced of ZSN16 vs the currencies.
May wanna remember the new Panama Canal will be up and running long before their harvest.
Come to think of it maybe that's why I have such a poor basis on new crop beanies.
This is some thing the bulls do not want to hear, just like last summer when new crop export bookings to CHINA were down 50-65% as they buried their heads looking the rains out east "It just HAD to go go up up right right" ?
Yep I'm sure Brazilian are just sure their ordering semi loads of CRP grass to be cut production (that's a joke)

FarmPro I think we should start like one of those football boards, $10 a square for them we hit your $5.00 corn target ! ! !
THEN we could double the bet on how many E-plants shut er down.

I see a bean market whether up or down the big boy trade quietly slip out the back door with their pockets full of money. Some of that money comes from the producer pockets being Texas Hedged headstrong bulls thinking "Its just GOTTA GO UP"

Shortrows, why isn't corn following beans lead, that question has been answered pretty much all winter, TOO much UN-priced corn sitting in farmer hands.
It would be wise not to forget about those CCC loans also.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)