AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So what happened today?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/3/2016 21:25 (#5281050 - in reply to #5280769)
Subject: RE: So what happened today?

Buxton ND
I have yet to see any real news of the why's for today.
Things that caught my eye today or more important to me is early last night.

US Dollar AND the Loonie starting getting active @ 11:30 both very active with the Loonie making a major KR lower. IDK any news behind this.
NICE JOB FISHY on the US $$$

Then BEANS slightly before 2am blow out a pile of buy stops in ZSN a BIG PILE on night trade (just to piss off those last few shorts) Alittle after 2:30 AM ZSN hit 10.57 (As we slept will dam near always perk my ears up) Then went totally dead trade (2nd perk) followed by what I would call systematic selling during the night (3rd perk) Made another run to a half cent under 10.57 last night highs (4th perk) at 6:30am, alot of farmer looking at the market then huh ? Makes it "Look" stronger then it really is (there was a post on new highs this morning) "LOOKS" can be mis-leading. CHARTS ARE FACTS.

Then the rest of the day was pretty much, hey lets sell the manure out of beans with an eye back to the US $$$ and REAL Corn could not take all the selling in beans.

Most night trade is boring and lifeless last night WAS NOT one of them.
RR track of resistance is 10.60,,, 10.57 is close enough ESPECIALLY at night. Just given the stuff above pretty fair beat we've seen the spring high in beans.

Been watching things close the last days because.
1. NAT had gotten really bullish, more so over the weekend.
2. That post about all the rain damage in Argentina.
3. And the BIG ONE was farm media report Saturday morning TV of all the water damage in Argentina, in my book this is MAJOR.
4. The news is always the most bullish at the top, NAT the last days has been like a feeding frenzy of bullish sharks.
5. The spec money numbers 270k long - 89K was out of wack to start with, that 75% long,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's to the point where "Who's left to buy" with the week ending Tuesday ONLY 1k ( I capitalized ONLY in my posts so it stuck out) of new longs,,,,,,,,,, kinda answers the question of who's left to buy, NO ONE.

Yeah that's all kinda bearish, so saying that I don't think beans will totally fall out of bed yet, there's not enough in the ground.
OK that was no hints/think about its/riddles/trivia time, just straight 8 to the point.

*****BTW you guys gotta listen to Market Rally on Thursday*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)