AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did I outsmart myself trying to manage AB lines in Trimble FMX?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mohr-power
Posted 4/28/2016 15:58 (#5269642 - in reply to #5269616)
Subject: RE: Did I outsmart myself trying to manage AB lines in Trimble FMX?

West-Central IL
All my original AB lines are for the corn planter and then I "mathematically" shift the line over for every other implement so that way every implement is "dead" on. What you suggest works, but I don't want to take the time to shift the line over for every one. Albeit that might be faster then trying to find the right line in a list of 50+. However, I have trouble getting the line to shift in the right direction. For example, I tell it to shift the line 30 feet to the left and sometimes it goes left and sometimes it goes right. So if it goes right when I needed left I go back and select right and it still goes right. I know it is suppose to have to do with which way your original A point and B point is, but even when I am on point A facing point B and tell it to shift right it sometimes goes left and will not go right for anything. The only way Ive found to get it to work fairly constantly is to position my implement to the side of the line I want it shifted to. Then when I enter the shift page it will say "shift line 3 inches right (or left)" and I will just put in the desired shift measurement and not change the left or right setting and it usually works.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)