AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Using Quickbooks 2014 with windows 10?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Jim1_ks
Posted 4/24/2016 09:47 (#5260492)
Subject: Using Quickbooks 2014 with windows 10?

South Central Kansas, Harper County
The post below on windows 10 got me to thinking, once again, about compatibility with my Quickbooks version. My wife is employed by local school district and in 2014 we acquired the Quickbooks Premier Accountant Edition 2014, which we set up our farm books. Our tax accountant uses Quickbooks and has been encouraging me for years to make the farm accounting change, simply because of ease of his tax preparation. It has saved me money, as he no longer has to convert my farm books software to Quickbooks.

Anyway, we dont do payroll, we just use currant version for writing checks and keeping account balances and so forth. We do not do any updates for Quickbooks, as have never seen the need. If I update to Windows 10, will my current version of QB continue to function properly? Ive read many different replies online to this question, with different answers. Seems to me if you are not doing payroll, and dont ever need any updates to QB, the 2014 version should continue to operate as before. Any opinions, please?
thanks,
Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)