AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/24/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 4/24/2016 08:47 (#5260388 - in reply to #5260350)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 4/24/16*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
I like your stagnant scales remark! That's what mine is I think. It just hangs around the same numbers every week! I had another .4 gain which is not that much...it's just frustrating is all. I worked out in the yard all day yesterday & walked every morning but 1 this past week along with various other jobs we did around here! The more I do....the less I lose! It's the "old age women hormone" thing I think! Oh well....I will keep trying to get to my last goal but it's going to be a tough one I'm afraid!

I've been tracking our steps with my phone every morning that my gal pal & I walk. In appox 50 minutes we do between 6500 & 7000 steps & go just about 3 miles. I did over 15,000 steps one day & just like you...I felt every step that night!! But I was proud of the fact that I could actually get that many steps in. I will also confess that 1 day....it was the rainy day we didn't walk....that I barely made my goal. That day showed me that no matter what I don't want to do....I still need to get out & get those steps in to meet my goal for the day. It would be nice though if the lbs dropped off as I added steps but apparently it doesn't work quite that way for me anyway!!! And despite the fact that I came inside hungry on those days I worked hard....I didn't resort to the bag of chips that I found the week before! I'm back to the cheese & beef sticks for snacks! This is the start of a new week so new goals!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)