AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/17/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 4/17/2016 09:42 (#5247573 - in reply to #5247425)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 4/17/16*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
Your story sounds just like mine this week. I stayed the same despite being outside for several days working hard. That's the problem. I worked myself hungry!! So I ate something I haven't in a long time & that was some bbq chips. Boy did they taste good but then they stayed stuck on me! Our oldest son told me about an app on my phone which I had seen but never looked at. It keeps track of my steps & a lot of other useful info each day. Bill put it on his phone so we have a "friendly" competition on a daily basis to see who walks the most. So far I've outdone him! However...if the phone is not in your pocket...it doesn't count anything so I'm not up to the steps you are Deb. My gal pal & I walked outside a couple of gorgeous mornings & according to the phone we walked 3.5 mph & 2.9 mi each day in 50 minutes. Now I realize that's not fast to some people but for a couple of golden oldies...we felt pretty good about it! Just wish all my hard work would have paid off in fewer lbs! And yes....Von kept creeping into my head as I ate the chips!! New week...new goals!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)