AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/17/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/17/2016 08:14 (#5247425)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/17/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. The sun is shining here in WI and finally temps in the 70's during the day. No excuses not to be outside now. I know not everyone is having great weather. I have a couple friends in Denver and they are snowed in, and there are bad storms in OK and TX. I hope it is nice where you are.

So Dave has still been busy working on our son's house and yesterday was his free day to work on the new RZR putting on the accessories. Well, I wanted to work on our long driveway that had so many broken branches and sticks laying around. I figured the flatbed truck would be available. I thought Dave was going to the farm to get it for me and I was going to work by myself, but he asked a guy that has lived at our farm for a few years to help me. He does all the mowing at the farm and keeps the shop clean for a place to live. It's a long story, as to why he doesn't work full time. Anyway, he came over and we worked together all morning and worked hard and got my driveway looking much better. Also this week, there were three days that I walked over 30,000 steps which was 14 to 15 miles a day, and the other days were 20,000. So I was excited about stepping on the scale, it just had to move, right???? Nope, didn't move. Maybe it is broken. I keep thinking of Von's words, that you can't out run your fork and spoon. OK, there were a few cookies this week seeing our grandson only thought they were ok. But still, you would think I would lose something. This post menopausal body just isn't letting go. But I feel good that I can put in those kinds of miles. But again, my second pair of New Balance shoes have a hole on the bottom. Two pair that lasted less then two months each. Got the Shoo Glue out again.

Dave is kind of stuck this week too with a .4 gain. Now he was working hard too.

I hope you have had a good week. I love seeing good results here. Keep on reporting you all are doing so well.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)