AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forced win 10 update or my mistake ??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 4/9/2016 23:39 (#5233122)
Subject: Forced win 10 update or my mistake ??

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
I was watching You Tube tonight when the Windows 10 upgrade box popped up. I THINK I clicked the little close X in the upper right as I have done about 100 times and continued on with You Tube. Later I closed You tube and walked away from the computer for about 1/2 hour. When I returned later, it was busy loading Win 10. When It got to the rules page , I clicked decline, then it went to restoring my old Win 7. I dont know if I made a mistake and clicked the wrong thing, or if this was an attempt at a forced upgrade. Usually that blue win 10 upgrade box only pops up when I start the computer in the morning, and then only on the desktop as the computer boots up. The thing popped up this evening at 11pm while on the You tube site. Has me a bit upset, as I want to stay with Win 7.

EDIT: This is a forced upgrade to Win 10. I did not click on anything this time. I walked away from the computer for a while after making this post, and when I returned, the blue box is back informing me that my computer will upgrade to Win 10 in 59 minutes ???????

Edited by Jon Hagen 4/10/2016 00:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)