AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Syngenta may call you to testify
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 2/11/2016 11:44 (#5103953 - in reply to #5103885)
Subject: RE: Syngenta may call you to testify

ECIN.
snowden - 2/11/2016 12:11

I did not go to any of the meetings the lawyers put on in our area. one of the questions I had for the guys that did was what happens if they decide to counter sue everyone that is in on the class action suit. I was told they asked that question to the lawyers and they just danced around the question and never did give them a answer. my feeling is now if the sale of there company goes through what would stop them from suing the farmers in return what do they have to loose if they are no longer in the farm sales business. I have a lot better things to do with my time than sit in a court room all day waiting for my turn to be called up on the witness stand. I am not saying I agree with what they did but in reality what do you ever think anyone is going to get out of them anyway they will hold this thing up in court with appeals until most of us are probably dead anyway. I guess my share I would have gotten can go to someone else.

Plus there is the cold hard fact that a farmer or farmers sold it into the wrong channels to begin with.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)