AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

what time is todays report?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/9/2016 16:05 (#5099335 - in reply to #5099105)
Subject: RE: Looks like

Buxton ND
Cheap calls would be a ZCU 4.20 call for .18/.19 straight out buying it to protect to up side giving a weather event as a end user of corn. OR keeping you in the game if your selling bushel now dido the weather.

Options are the cheapest (volatility index) they have been since the start of the E-Boom.
AGAIN I will warn about selling call options UNLESS you have the bushels in the bin*****

CMN I do not see the massaging of numbers, corn exports have been and are poor hence the drop in exports.
Corn exports or the lack there of I see in my corn basis each and everyday.
Imports, I see nearly any place I go driving up or down I-29 in eastern ND because of the US Dollar/Loonie.
All this is different then the last years as far as carry over stocks.

Here's some thing kinda new, NOT new, just another go-a-round.
http://www.smartbrief.com/s/2016/02/obama-press-more-funding-sec-cf...

This IS NOT, I repeat IS NO a positive for getting the spec money returning to whether be it crude/cows/corns or a chunk of copper pipe and even that shiny gold bar. Gold poked its head above the $1200 mark,,, for about 2 minutes yesterday, if you wanna play gold better check out where it hit the brick wall today. I checked gold off my bucket list a few years back,,, I've got a old gold wedding band so that's enough of gold for me. Some rings are GOOD some rings are BAD, GUNS ARE ALWAYS GOOD :o)

Edited by Sat 2/9/2016 16:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)