AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who Deals With NIGHTMARES?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Funacres Daughter
Posted 1/30/2016 04:56 (#5074110)
Subject: Who Deals With NIGHTMARES?

Texas
At three something at night, my favorite activity is being sound asleep; unfortunately, my brain occasionally likes to concoct stories about that time. Most of the time, I am lucky enough to get the “Alice in Wonderland” type nonsense that is of no concern to me; but occasionally, I am not so fortunate. From scary, when I wake up hiding under the covers, now if I can just find the way out from under them, to emotionally disturbing when I wake up crying fully aware that what I dreamed was fake but still disturbed enough to empty a box of kleenex; nightmares are NOT fun.

Or how could I forget the wonderful dream I had that turned into a real life nightmare (quite a few years ago, fortunately). I must have been hungry, because I was very happy to be dreaming that I was opening the refrigerator door. That mirage came to an end when I awoke to the sound of everything on my bedside table crashing to the floor and some of the water that I had on top of the table ending up on me. The bedside table legs and the handles on the refrigerator were similar. Yes, this is a true story.

To those fortunate people who never dream….Lucky you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)