AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Taekwondo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

doggone
Posted 1/28/2016 23:51 (#5071563 - in reply to #5070507)
Subject: Yes most definetley good

south central MN
My wife is a Third Dan (3 degree) Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. She is an assistant instructor at a small town TKD gym. Many teachers at the local school make comments on the respect and courtesy of the TKD students over their class mates. She has instructed many with autism disorders and other that are easily distracted and have helped them learn focus and other skills. It is important to get them into a quality program. Some just have kids put in some time and progress through the different color belts without the in depth self control skills that need to be developed. In South West Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota we are in an area of quality schools that were stared by Great Grand Master Master Moo Yong Yun, 10th degree Black Belt and the person responsible for starting some of the first Tae Kwon Do schools in the Midwest in the 1970’s. He currently lives in Fargo, North Dakota. And most of the schools in this area of Minnesota were stared by Great Grand Master Micahel Lee under the Lees Assosiation name.Look for a school that is a member of the WTF ( World Tae Kwon Do Assosation ) which is the one that the Olympics are using. The WTF is headquarters in Seoul South Korea and its headquarters are known as the Kukkwon. If you want to know more about question to ask and things to check for finding a quality program for you kids you can email me at [email protected] and I can have my wife contact you.John
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)