AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 1/24/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/24/2016 09:10 (#5059625)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 1/24/16*****

Good Sunday morning. For those of you that are just starting or the renewed members, how is it going? You are getting past the "newness" of trying to eat better. Maybe you are feeling hungry, or maybe bored with your plan. What can you do to get past this? Well, try to find a weight loss buddy, more then just reporting in here. Yes this should help knowing you have to report in. Use the apps that are available to help you track food and exercise. Did you read my post about me putting my Fitbit One in the washing machine? Boy was I sick when I realized that. But so far it is still working and I got an extra 1000 steps in. I put a sign on my machine to remind me to take it out of my pocket from now on.
Weather has been beautiful here in AZ, no excuses not to get out and walk. But I guess I didn't stretch and then pounded the pavement too hard as I got a shin splint. I had to cut back on the walking and I wrapped my leg and it seemed to help. I still got in about 35 miles of walking. But did it help, that is another question.
So how did you do this week? Dave and I struggled as we had the big tent event over in Quartzsite where it is a big RV show and lots of vendors. We walked 3.5 miles over there but then the ice cream cone that we had for lunch outweighed the walking that we did. So after Dave's six pound loss last week, he gained back 3 and I gained 1 back. But I won't let it get me down, will move one and try t be better. I know I will be good tomorrow as I have to get three crowns. Ugh.
Hope you all had a good week and the scale rewarded you. The
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)