AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CFTC Numbers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/30/2015 20:25 (#4930014 - in reply to #4929844)
Subject: RE: CFTC corn Numbers

Buxton ND
I'll weigh in ,first from the post below funds ARE NOT HUGE SHORT BEANS, don't believe everything you hear on the radio.
Beans
-36k net short, 27k last week all time record 77k this spring. Action since I would call a bullish short covering rally.
Corn,
long-short
323 - 343 = -20k net short
600 - 120 = 480k NET LONG 12.28.2010,,,,, I did it this way so you see how "things" have changes.
-20k net short, +20k net long last week, all time record -135k net short summer of 2013, 39k 100% of longs exiting/selling/we're leaving, rounding throws this of 1k. Now whether corn is up or down,,, the long side of the spec money, these are the players we need NET NEW BUYING are quietly slipping out the door back, 39k this past week IS NOT quietly.

These corn numbers are what they are. Of the last 7 weeks they've been net seller all but 2 and those were very slight buying to nothing. This is a clear trend, until this trend changes corn will go no where. Yes we could have a good short covering rally, they just need a NEW reason, NEW news.
I end my comments here don't think you wanna here anymore.

ZW ho-hum
KE a dam nice short covering rally, price failed to react
MWE FINALLY a :o) very small short covering rally but lead by fair NET NEW BUYINGGGGGGGGGG at least there someone on the bright side. IMO the bright is spring exports.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)