AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 11/29/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 11/29/2015 10:30 (#4926085 - in reply to #4925860)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 11/29/15*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
Can I just say I'm disgusted at how the scales looked this morning & move on??!! I know for a fact that I have not eaten enough to gain the 3 lbs it claims I gained since Thursday. I was the last of 31 people thru the food line on Thanksgiving & I couldn't have over eaten if I tried!! There just wasn't that much food left. As far as desserts go...I had the corner of a piece of banana cream pie that got left in the pan & that was it. I weighed myself that morning to make sure I was still on track & I was. Since Thursday I have eaten just like I would have had it not been a holiday week. So to say I'm mad at myself & the scales is an understatement! I even cked into a new scale this morning & have it on my "wish" list. I have got to get the lbs back down before we leave at the end of Dec. I just have to. Come on Von....work with me here! The only thing I can think that changed was the fact that I have started eating a yogurt when I get home from walking in the mornings. I eat a meal bar before I go & not always but most days a yogurt. I was having trouble with the eggs & bacon/sausage so changed the plan there & that has helped with "issues"! Otherwise I still watch the rest of the carbs at each meal. I know this is just a minor setback but it's a disgusting one!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)