AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any dog bed sugestions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

thefoolishfarmer
Posted 11/23/2015 07:11 (#4914357)
Subject: Any dog bed sugestions?

South cental Ohio
I must be getting soft in my old age, I've been letting my dogs in the house at night to sleep. The problem is that I have 5 dogs and they are all English Mastiffs that take up quite a bit of space and they all want their own mat/blanket or whatever to lay on. I've used old mattresses, quilts, sleeping bags, and whatever I can find but they eventually get torn up or dirty enough that I throw them away. I'd like something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and can be washed and used for a while. Any suggestions ??? There is only me and my wife living here and she's ok with the dogs being in. We try to keep a clean house and it's not like I want to turn my house into a dog kennel-- but if you've ever had a faithful companion/companions you'll know where I'm coming from. I'm even considering building a "dog room" onto the back of the house someday just to keep my fury friends comfortable and yet not in the house. Sometimes dogs fill the void when you have no human kids of your own LOL. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)