AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Torn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 11/20/2015 13:48 (#4908783 - in reply to #4908341)
Subject: RE: Torn

roaming
PFSRy's info is good.

CaseFarmer - 11/20/2015 08:10

We downloaded the cards off our three machines the other day and i only have gps/data from one machine.

When was the last time you downloaded them this season?

the other two don't have jack on them. i delted the cards and had my guy go out and put them in and figured we could get the data atleast off the monitor.
So i put in both cards and it showed it downloaded data but i don't even have the data off the monitor at this point................... (now im scared)

When you say they "don't have jack on them", you mean that the desktop software (SMS, Farmworks, whatever) didn't find anything, or you actually looked at the cards and they were empty?

Deleting the cards killed any chance of retrieving data that might have been on there. Your only possibility now is saving summary data, but you won't be able to get any maps.

Now he's come back in and on the monitor he went to summary and where we cut last and there wasn't anything on there. These two combines my same guys ran and they know what to look for.
Dad was in the the third after i was. (also during a field dad asked the guys what the pounds was off a field and they gave him the pounds off a field)

Very worried.

So if I understand you correctly, after you put the clean/blank cards back into the display, you were still unable to pull up ANY data - no acres, no bushels, etc. Is that right?

What displays are these - Pro 600 or 700? What version of display software? What model combines? What size/brand USB stick or data card? When was the last time you verified that the system was logging data correctly? If you go out now and record some data, does the display save it to the card and you can read it into the desktop successfully?

Edited by torn 11/20/2015 13:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Torn - CaseFarmer : 11/20/2015 09:10

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)