AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Had a small health scare yesterday.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cottonhauler
Posted 10/9/2015 20:57 (#4831856)
Subject: Had a small health scare yesterday.

Zabcikville, TX
So we worked a group (75 or so) calves first thing yesterday morning. Brand, re-tag, worm, blackleg, and IBR. Was feeling fine through that. Truckload of oats shows up at 11:00a. Just augering from his truck to ours. About 15 minutes into unloading, my nose starts bleeding. Haven't had a nosebleed in 10 years or more! After about 30 minutes, it stops. Finished unloading the truck. Take the little tractor (3032E that we use to pull the swing-away in and out) to the shed. Went to get off and stepped on the ground and thought "that's weird", legs a little spongy. Walk back out to the ranger, that was also out there, maybe 25 yds. Was dizzy, weak, and could hardly stand up. So I drive the ranger, very slowly, back to the shed in the shade. Thought I'd put my head down on the steering wheel for awhile and feel better. An hour goes by, "im feeling better", get up to go roll the tarp over on our trailer. Make it about 40 yds and feel like I'm gonna fall down. I just sat down before I fell down. Texted bossmans daughter who was at home. "Behind shed, not feeling well. Will you come help me?" She comes, helps me up and I tell her "if I start to fall, just let me fall" she's a little gal. Made it back to the ranger and sat down. She checks my pulse, twice. Once was 100, the other was 110. Boss lady comes out and checks my blood pressure. Pretty close to normal. Sat there awhile and went home. Woke up this morning and was weak but not dizzy at all. Was weak all day, never got dizzy or lightheaded. Never any pains. No chest pain, no headache, muscles, nothing. Just weird. Hands, arms, and legs still a little weak. Get tired easier than just a couple days ago. Not sure what's going on, or if it's passed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)