AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do NOT Buy a Lenovo Computer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

west illini
Posted 9/27/2015 21:47 (#4812192)
Subject: Do NOT Buy a Lenovo Computer

IL
A yr and a half ago we bought a Lenovo C440 touch desk top computer from Best Buy. Last spring it would want to cut out, and it was determined that it was the power cord, which they furnished. Again, it wanted to cut power, but when my wife took it to Geek Squad, it worked fine, and they sent it home.
Shortly after I could smell warm electrical, which ended up being the adaptor on the end of the cord, that plugs into the computer, melting.
Took it back, but finding out all accessories had been discontinured for the yr and half old computer.
they found and adaptor cord from Amazon. I ordered and recieved, but it wouldn't plug into the back of the puter. Went back, showing my frustration and irritation, they found another on ebay store. It matched up all the specs. Ordered and it won't fit the plug in on the back. I am at my wits end. spending $$$ on this stupid thing I cant even use
I am at my wits end. Want the stinking thing to use since I bought it, but was less than impressed with the touch screen, and really disliked Win 8

Experts,any ideas?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)